OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FX Networks, a business unit of 21st Century Fox, is comprised of the networks FX, FXX and FXM and the video on-demand app FXNOW. The networks’ diverse schedule features a growing roster of critically-acclaimed and award-winning hit drama, comedy and limited series, including The Americans, Taboo, Legion, Snowfall, Trust, American Horror Story, Fargo, American Crime Story, FEUD, Atlanta, Baskets, Better Things, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Archer and You’re the Worst. FX Networks received 55 Emmy® Award nominations in 2017, the most of any basic cable network for the fourth consecutive year, after winning a basic cable record 18 Emmy Awards in 2016.
FX Networks is seeking a Coordinator to support the Talent Relations and Events team. Responsibilities include guest list management, gifting execution, creating itineraries for talent at events and maintaining general talent databases as well as tracking of department events. This role will work within the Media Relations division to support FX Networks publicity activities.
• Coordinate and work events and festivals (Upfronts, TCA, Comic Con, FYC Screenings, ATX, etc.)
• Research venues and ideas for events including premiere screenings, after parties, wrap parties, private dinners, etc.; Create and maintain grids of various venues in LA, NYC, etc.
• Assist in coordinating the day-to-day Talent Relations duties to include gift research and creating and maintaining gifting grids for the department.
• Create detailed itineraries for talent at publicity events and work closely with the travel coordinator to ensure all travel documents are up to date and shared with the publicity team.
• Help coordinate marketing shoots and attend local LA shoots for FX programming.
• Maintain department grids and RSVP lists for the Talent Relations and Events team.
• Four year college degree required, preferably in communications or related field.
• Must have at least 2 years of work experience in talent relations and events. Agency experience preferred.
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, and superior interpersonal skills.
• Must be professional, adaptable and reliable.
• Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects at the same time.
• Must be able to work some nights and weekends as needed to assist with events.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.