At Disney ABC/Television Group, you’ll help us tell stories that touch millions of people around the globe and new ways for us to connect with the world. Now is your opportunity to unleash your skills….
The Disney-ABC Television Group (DATG) seeks a Coordinator, Ratings Publicity with a strong interest in the cable television landscape to assist in the timely completion and publication of ratings press releases for Disney Channel, Disney Jr., Disney XD, Freeform and some ABC content. This role will help in increasing the visibility of the DATG cable networks among the Press. The position will report to the Publicity Director, Ratings Publicity. A successful candidate in this role must have the ability to self-motivate and work in a detail-oriented, fast-paced multi-network environment.
Start time for this position is 7:30 AM, PST. Rarely, weekend shifts may be scheduled.
• Use data gathered from NNTV and other Nielsen ratings software to assist in the creation of ratings press releases
• Answer follow-up questions from both the Press and internally once ratings releases have been disseminated
• Maintain weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly tracks of ratings for all Disney Channel, Disney Jr., Disney XD and Freeform programs
• Work with the Research departments of the cable networks of DATG to obtain additional data to include in ratings releases (ie, Reach, social media and digital data)
• Monitor video views counts on the Jimmy Kimmel Live YouTube page for potential digital ratings releases
• Manage weekly ratings tracks for competing and popular cable series
• Perform ad hoc ratings requests for the Press and provide support within the department as needed
• Strong knowledge of Nielsen National TV View, WRAP and other Nielsen ratings programs
• High level of interest in cable landscape preferred
• A minimum of 2 years of Research experience
• Familiarity with mobile, social media and digital ratings a plus
• Must be able to work occasional weekends
• Proficiency with all Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
• Excel macro familiarity a plus
• Nielsen ratings software experience
• Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience
Job ID 502280BR