The Coordinator will provide day-to-day support to the Senior Vice President Post Production. The successful candidate should have excellent attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills, and the knack for making a desk run smoothly.
The Coordinator will be the main point of contact for other high level departments and work with the shows' Post Production team to ensure that all ABCS procedures, protocols and requirements are being met and adhered to. Additionally, the Coordinator is the liaison on specific shows and will interact with other Corporate departments such as Disney+ (new streaming service), DATGI (International), Domestic, Network and all other WDT divisions.
• Heavy phone volume, scheduling appointments/meetings, keeping show records, binders, calendars, etc.
• Generate Memos, for all show Post Production personnel at the direction of the Post Executive.
• Handle meeting coordination details including logistics, preparation, invitations and materials
• Customize, distribute, and update, ABC Studios delivery requirements & distribution lists, as necessary.
• Maintain expense reports, contact lists, equipment logs, staff database, and show documentation/records, as necessary.
• Interact with both show personnel, and ABC Studios Business Intelligence Department, to ensure digital uploads of all dailies, rough cuts, and final cuts, occur when scheduled. Work with appropriate personnel to resolve any issues which impede successful uploads.
• Assist in obtaining bids from Sound, Video, VSFX, and Avid vendors, as necessary.
• Assist in comparing competitive bids for best price/talent, as necessary.
• Research availability of Post Production staff, and editorial talent, to identify potential candidates.
• Ensure the Post staffs of each show receives, and understands, the departmental Post Guide.
• Gather, create, and revise, as necessary, Post Production schedules, contact lists, and other relevant Post Production documentation for internal dissemination.
• Minimum 4 yrs. supporting an Executive.
• Experience with Entertainment Industry highly desirable.
• Microsoft Office, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel required.
• 2+ yrs experience creating memos and crafting communications.
• Alexa, Red, Sony F55, and various other Digital Cameras from On Set Production workflow through Production, Post, and Final Delivery.
• Knowledge of 4k / Dolby Vision/Dolby Atmos Post Production Workflow.
• Bachelors Degree
Job ID 660721BR