Conde Nast is offering an exciting opportunity in our Human Resources department for a Coordinator, HR Operations. We seek a dynamic, results-oriented individual with proven problem solving and analytic skills.
The Coordinator HR Operations will perform a variety of activities including but not limited to:
Consistent Data entry and maintenance of HR information in the PeopleSoft Human Capital Management System.
Support of system integrations including coordinating between various internal and external stakeholders and vendors
Performance of regular data audits to ensure integrity of system information
Generating reports to meet regulatory requirements
Supporting requests for Ad-Hoc Reports from the HR team, clients, and executives
Expectation to Continually question and make suggestions to upgrade processes to be as user friendly, efficient and scalable as possible
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
· 1-2 years of HR related data maintenance
· Must possess an understanding of system interdependencies and the downstream impact they may have on system changes or updates.
· Advance knowledge of Excel a must (Pivot Tables, Vlookups, Hlookups, etc)
· Bachelor's degree in a related discipline
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to communicate clearly and professionally via verbal and written communication.
· Capable of working flexibly and collaboratively with minimal oversight with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
· Ability to problem solve and handle ambiguous situations
· Strategic thinking, strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated, with a “can do” solutions focus approach
· Ability to learn a new HRIS system
· Previous experience with HRIS systems a plus