At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life.
Discover your future at Pandora!SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners – in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.SiriusXM.com/careers.
We are seeking a Consumer Insights Research Intern to join the consumer insights team at Pandora. The Consumer Insights team is responsible for conducting qualitative and quantitative research that will inform Pandora’s brand, marketing, and product strategy. This Intern will contribute to consumer insights projects across the organization and will work in partnership across the business to develop and execute best in class market research.Our Intern program offers two 12-week sessions. Please let us know which session you would like to participate in. Summer 2019:June 3rd through August 23rdJune 17th through September 6thTo land this gig, you will need:
• Academic or Industry experience with research design (quantitative and/or qualitative), questionnaire development, data analysis and report writing, preferably in the market research or consumer tech industries
• Hands-on experience in writing surveys, programming, fielding online surveys and/or conducting focus group and other qualitative studies
• Excellent project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects across critical yet often fluctuating deadlines
• Keen analytical mind, always seeking to understand the and the in the data
• Self-starter, thrives in a fast-paced team environment
• Pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D degree in Marketing, Business, Psychology, Sociology, HCI, Information Studies, or a related field
• Preferred: several years of work experience in a marketing, brand, tech, or research role prior to graduate studies