This position organizes day to day coordination between in-house development staff including Tenant Coordinators, Leasing Coordinators, Project Managers and administrative staff to maintain current architectural and engineering plans and specifications. This position is responsible for tracking information as it is provided to outside groups or is transmitted to the in-house development team. Direct the design and development of tenants and interface and manage tenant designs and construction managers.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Participate in project management
- Manage and oversee tenant designs and construction managers
- Direct the design and development of tenants for Patriot Place
- Interact with Information Technology to establish an FTP site that will assist in information transfer between developer and tenants.
- Understanding of management requirements for an FTP site, management of posting of latest AutoCAD files for tenant architects and engineers.
- AutoCAD experience – ability to modify design plans to assist in planning efforts – both with stadium operations and the development team.
- Create presentation materials that assist the Project Managers, Leasing Managers, and Stadium Operations groups to develop logistic and operations plans.
- Manage and track base building drawings for all trades-architectural, MEP, structural and civil-updated by both Developer controlled architects and engineers as well as tenant controlled architects and engineers.
- Special projects and assignments as business dictates
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Microsoft office
- Microsoft project
- Adobe acrobat, etc.
- Bachelors Degree