KIDY FOX 10 produces the best commercials in the Concho Valley, and we are seeking a talented, driven, self-starting Commercial Producer/Editor to join our creative team. From creating video masterpieces with your non-linear editing skills to meeting with clients to help them discover or enhance their brand, to writing scripts and overseeing the entire production process, this is a hands-on role that requires someone with a complete vision and understanding of what makes a commercial stand out. If you enjoy working in a highly creative and collaborative atmosphere, thinking on your feet, and managing multiple projects for varied clients, this is the job for you.
Essential responsibilities include:
• Meets with Sales Account Executive and Client to come up with creative concepts for commercials.
• Expert user of Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop and After Effects.
• Writes scripts that meet/exceed client expectations and Creative standards.
• Ensures quality of product meets/exceeds client expectations and Creative standards.
• Experience shooting with DSLR/broadcast cameras is a plus.
• Experience with location audio and lighting.
• Manages schedule involving multiple overlapping projects.
• Writes/Produces/Edits long-form vignettes and special programs (as needed).
• Writes/Produces/Edits commercials for digital distribution on YouTube, OTT, Pre-Roll, etc (as needed).
• Runs shoots, managing talent/client needs while maintaining a professional atmosphere (as needed)
• BS or BBA degree preferred, but not required
• 3+ years of relevant professional work experience
• Mastery of Adobe Suite and other production products.
• Must be comfortable working with clients, Sales Executives, and Creatives.
• Must be a self-starter, with the ability to keep track of multiple projects and budgets.
• Must be deadline-oriented, maintaining quality while staying on schedule.
• Must be an excellent communicator and leader in a sometimes high-stress environment.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and similar products a must.