The Ozarks Live! co-host interacts with the other co-host and guests on live TV in an engaging manner, writes and presents entertaining stories, and represents the stations to advertisers and the community.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop Stories, write, edit, report live.
2. Perform fill in duties when needed.
3. Represent stations with advertising clients, community outreach and civic events.
Requirements & Skills:
1. Three years' experience in on-air broadcasting
2. Four-year liberal arts or journalism degree
3. Social media immersion and familiarity with multi-platform content
4. Natural curiosity
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Ozarks Live! co-host must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, work outdoors occasionally in all weather conditions, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. In addition the Ozarks Live! co-host must be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions.