Nickelodeon Studio is looking for PRODUCTION COORDINATOR with prior PC experience on CG animated shows for one of its Nick Jr. productions.
• Coordinating the preparation of pre-production materials for shipping; organizing, labeling, copying and obtaining approvals.
• Coordinating the processing of material starting with the creation of the EMR through final checking.
• Delivering required material to the network and to the Animation Director for slugging; scheduling track reading; preparing sheets from track reading; gathering needed material for sheet timing and for checking; collecting material for the checker. Organizing and maintaining systems for monitoring production flow of assigned shows.
• Setting up files, keeping a log of start/completion dates of production progress, labeling materials clearly and neatly with all necessary information.
• Confirming shipments to overseas animation studios (via ICS and electronic upload) using proper confirmation forms.
• Tracking the progress of assigned shows and flagging potential problems and delays for the Production Manager and the Line Producer.
• Reading and responding to internal and overseas production faxes and e-mails in a timely manner.
• Completing script and storyboard breakdowns for models, props and background designs.
• Monitoring distribution of Network materials including rough storyboard, EMR, and black and white shipped materials.
• Assisting on special projects for festivals, awards and network promotions.
• AT LEAST one year prior experience as a Production Coordinator on a CG show in TV Animation
• Experience delegating responsibilities to Production Assistants
• Knowledge of FileMaker Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Maya.
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, familiarity with internet and email.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced production environment.
• Good time management skills; good multi-tasker.