This position is a part-time Camp Coach. The Galaxy Camp Coach position is an interactive group that attends and host camp and clinics for the LA Galaxy. The LA Galaxy is recruiting experienced and well organized coaches with a passion for developing youth soccer player's within our Camps and Clinics programs. We are looking for coaches who are professional, reliable and capable of thinking on their feet quickly to adapt to any environment.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
• Coaching players within the u6 to u18 age range
• Set-up and breakdown of equipment and clinic needs
• Play an essential leader role as a camp coach to participants
• Interact with participants, coaches and parents of participants as necessary
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITYs
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
• Knowledge of the game of soccer
• Applicants should be patient, friendly and personable
• Enthusiastic, fun and interacts well with the public
• Must be able to work weekends and some weekdays
• Job is part-time/hourly (around 10-20hrs a week)
• Coaching experience a plus, but not required
Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any other combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. High school diploma preferred.
Coaching experience a plus, but not required