Since its founding in 2008, Roc Nation has grown into the world’s preeminent entertainment company. We work in every aspect of modern entertainment—with recording artists and producers, songwriters and athletes. Our client list includes some of the world’s most recognizable names: from Rihanna, Shakira, J. Cole, and Big Sean to Yoenis Cespedes, Kevin Durant, Dez Bryant, and Robinson Cano. We are a full-service organization, supporting our diverse roster of talent via artist management, music publishing, touring, production, strategic brand development and beyond. We’ve forged strong partnerships with the world’s leading experts in artist management, technology, fashion, and philanthropy, and are redefining the business of entertainment.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Roc Nation, One of Live Nation’s joint ventures, is seeking an intern who will gain first-hand experience in a variety of areas, including: strategic marketing, branding, on-site event management, research, and digital & social media.
Areas you will be learning about:
• Activating partnership contracts
• Researching potential brand partners for athletes, artists, and events
• Providing search results for prospect sales meetings
• Developing and creating partnership proposals and one sheets
• Sponsorship activation at event locations if applicable
• Completing a semester-long project with a sports or music focus
• Must be eligible to receive academic credit from their college or university
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Keynote
• Candidates pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, Music/Entertainment/Sports preferred