The Brand Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting in Brand Marketing for House of Blues, Chicago. Including; Restaurant Marketing, Foundation Room Marketing, Special Events Marketing & more.
• Update in-house marketing and promo assets for upcoming events in the Restaurant, Foundation Room and Music Hall
• Proofreading and quality assurance of ad materials, tracking codes and more
• Create e-newsletters & update contact database
• Write creative and relevant copy for promotional use
• Produce and/or post content for social media
• Update/ maintain calendar website with current events and promotions
• Assist with media buys and data entry as needed
• Assist with promotional ticket tracking, distribution and guest lists
• Research relevant outlets as potential promo partners or events for marketing purposes
• Grassroots marketing within local community
• Brainstorming and developing new promotional concepts for help effectively promote the venue
• Develop ideas and submit creative requests for marketing collateral
• Assist marketing managers in day to day activities
• This is an unpaid internship and must be currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or trade school with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
• Must be eligible for school credit and able to provide letter of credit confirmation from sponsor/administrator upon request.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Receive on-the job training for up to a maximum of 20 hours per week.
• Must have ability to think quickly, creatively.
• Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks.
• Must be able to handle a fast-paced environment and maintain exceptional work ethic.
• Must be punctual, organized and detail oriented.
• Internet savvy, proficient with using the net as a research tool.
• You must have FULL knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and be able to do various projects unsupervised.