FOX Sports - Consumer Marketing
This position is responsible for developing and executing strategic network marketing plans and advertising campaigns for assigned areas such as MLB/ NFL/News and Original Programming. Also initiates strategic marketing programs to generate audience engagement and to drive viewership.
• Develops brand strategies for Fox Sports to support programming launches and sustaining efforts for off-air media, including traditional media and consumer promotions.
• Collaborates across various departments on multi-platform solutions, sponsorships, and value earned marketing opportunities.
• Initiates strategic cross-platform marketing promotions by interfacing with internal departments, as well as external agencies. Position directs the idea conception, the development, and the execution of strategic based campaigns that meet network objectives and help create custom opportunities for brand.
• Successfully represents FOX Sports with relevant business relationships, organizations and properties to strategically position FOX Sports in the minds of our partners and rights holders.
• The position will work closely with the senior marketing team to identify and develop the required materials that comprise brand awareness and tune-in efforts on behalf of the network.
• Develop and execute cross-platform marketing solutions and brand strategies for Fox Sports shows.
• Execute large-scale marketing initiatives through interface with internal departments (sales, programming, marketing & research) and external agencies.
• Manage development of marketing materials for all network marketing efforts principally tied to media investments in television, radio, online, digital, outdoor and print.
• Monitor digital opportunities to increase network's marketing presence.
• Work closely with on-air and online to execute custom-integrated opportunities around programming initiatives.
• Attends meetings and generates reports as requested.
• A Bachelor's degree is required, relevant MBA a plus. A minimum of 8-10 years broad and comprehensive network television marketing, consumer promotions, and staff management is required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary, including superior writing, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Good organizational and project management skills are required. Proven supervisory and problem solving skills are needed. Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Explorer is required. The ability to multitask and work effectively under changing priorities and daily time constraints is required.
Fox is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Number: FNG0002293