The Brand Advocate position will support the development, implementation, and maintenance of Entercom Dallas promotional programs designed to drive revenue and engagement across (3) stations. This role is focused largely on the operations of Brand Marketing & Promotions with responsibilities in the areas of content development and management, quality assurance, and tactical event/promotion execution. The ideal candidate is eager to learn with a demonstrated business acumen to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Reports to the Director, Live Events & Experiences.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Cultivate Sales, Programming, NTR & Digital 360 Solutions
• Serve as an informational conduit between departments / platforms
• Foster a synergistic approach to all on air / digital and on the streets planning and execution
• Develop Social Strategy & Create Promotional Content for all station related Social Media
• Develop and implement annual on air and on the streets Brand Strategy
• Work with Remote Engineering Supervisor to ensure quality activations on streets and at events
• Attend activations and events to execute qualitative reports
• Execute weekly Promotion Meetings with Sales and Programming departments
• Strategic and Promotional ideation & implementation for respective stations Qualifications:
Minimum of 3-5 years in similar role. Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook and Adobe required as well as strong organizational skills. Must be able to multi-task, pay attention to detail and meet deadlines. Exceptional communication skills required as well as 4 year degree in marketing, advertising or a related field preferred. A valid driver's license with reliable transportation and appropriate vehicle insurance is required.