This position will provide a primary level of assistance to customers and fans at the Box Office. A qualified candidate will be highly motivated and handle multiple tasks consistently, with a positive attitude. Box Office Representatives will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction in the wake of selling tickets, fulfilling will call orders, answering phones and solving any ticketing problems. Representatives will also be asked to answer customer questions in regards to seating locations, restrooms, guest services and special needs situations, etc. Position will require long hours along with night, weekend and holiday work.The incumbent in this position is expected to model the following practices on a daily basis: 1) Demonstrated alignment with the company's mission and core business values; 2) Collaboration with key internal/external resources and 3) Ongoing self development.
Responsibilities:Learn the basic Ticketmaster ticket selling system.
File and distribute all upcoming will call in an efficient manner.
Answer all incoming phone calls.
Keep all ticket sales vouchers and ticket stubs filed on a consistent basis.
Accept season ticket payments.
Refer to supervisor when unable to properly answer a customerís question.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Ticketmaster, an online ticketing system, is preferred but not required.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time in excess of 8 hours at a time.
- Ability to deal with pressure situations.
- Basic math skills to count change/money and balance your tickets.
- Previous money or ticket handling experience is preferred.
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including evenings, nights, weekends and some holidays as needed.
EEO Statement:*SS&E is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Nothing contained in this job description is intended to be a contract of employment, nor does any information contained herein represent a guarantee of employment for a specific duration. Your employment with SS&E is ďat willĒ, which means that either you or SS&E may terminate the relationship at any time.