This is a temporary position for 3 months.
• Use various computer programs: Xytech, Microsoft Office and other systems.
• Provide analytical and financial support to CWD Management.
• Provide Budget support for CTD management
• Create and review CTD Budget tracking logs
• Liaison with COE Finance to develop annual operating and capital budgets
• Liaison with COE Accounting for billing and accounting function.
• Primary financial liaison with CWD customers.
• Convert all work orders into invoices.
• Review all work orders for accuracy
• Approve (Phase) all work orders for billing
• Create various reports for clients and CWD management
• Oversee established rates for customers.
• Direct client contact to assist with collection process.
• Direct vendor contact to resolve invoice irregularities and status.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Strong quantitative skills.
• Perform special projects as required.
• Efficient; Adaptable; Flexible; Consummate Professional; Demonstrates Sense of Urgency; Demonstrates Personal Motivation.
Work experience requirements:
• Understanding of billing, accounts payable, budgeting and forecasting.
• 1 or more years experience in accounts billable or finance
• Experience Windows based computer systems.
• College degree required.
Minimum Education Level
• Bachelor's Degree
Auto req ID 13122BR