At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life.
Discover your future at Pandora.
• Responsible for preparing billing requests for advertising campaigns.
• Responsible for uploading and understanding 3rd party ad server impression reporting.
• Acts as a liaison between Finance and Client Services in reviewing and resolving any delivery discrepancies.
• Issues invoices upon receipt of approved billing requests.
• Audit orders in our order management system to ensure billing accuracy.
• Work with the Credit & Collections team to assist with research of delinquent accounts.
• Assists other finance team members in a variety of other finance functions.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in accounts receivable (A/R), collections and revenue recognition.
• Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Accounting or Finance.
• Minimum of 2+ years in an online advertising environment and a solid understanding of online advertising billing process.
• Very strong Excel experience.
• Strong accounting knowledge, particularly in accounts receivable (A/R), collections and revenue recognition.
• Strong knowledge of a variety of 3rd party ad servers (ATLAS, DFA, Eyewonder, Pointroll).
• Detailed approach to reviewing and billing based on customer insertion orders.
• Very strong understanding of workflow process.
• Prior entertainment or media experience a plus.
• Extremely organized.
• Flexible, "Can-Do" attitude.
• Strong customer service skills