Requisition ID 23097
The Associate Producer serves as a key partner to an assigned Supervising Producer/Producer by providing creative and administrative support. The AP will take on production responsibilities such as supervising/overseeing edit sessions & VO sessions providing editorial notes to SP/Editor, marketing research and fact checking, amongst others. Serves as a point of contact for projects assigned to the SP and uses independent judgment to determine how inquiries should be handled. Works closely with SP, Strategic Mangers, Campaign Mangers, and other internal and external partners to ensure deadlines, budgets and deliverables are met.
1. Concepting, writing, and producing campaigns and spots as well as managing IPMs and other projects as assigned.
2. Supervising VO/edit sessions.
3. Work closely with SP and assist producers in all facets of promo production.
4. Manage and track budgets for assigned projects.
5. Oversee creation of dubs and monthly promo reels as well as clip reels as needed.
6. Collaborate with Marketing Strategy team, programming, production, and scheduling departments.
• Demonstrate knowledge and experience in television/film production.
• Knowledge and experience in television promotion, advertising creative or other related experience is preferred.
• Strong communication, organizational and administrative skills are essential.
• Candidate must have the ability to take direction from more than one individual, ability to work independently and the ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
• Knowledge of normal office software such as Lotus Notes, Word for Windows, Excel, etc. is essential.
• Proficiency in After Effects.
• Knowledge of AVID and other forms of non-linear editing systems very useful.
• Must be able to work well in a team environment and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners on all aspects of creative.
• Must have the legal right to work in the U.S.