NBA TV is an American sports-oriented cable and satellite television network that is owned by the National Basketball Association(NBA) and operated by Turner Sports . Dedicated to basketball, the network features exhibition, regular season and playoff game telecasts from the NBA and related professional basketball leagues, as well as NBA-related content including analysis programs, specials and documentaries. The network also serves as national broadcaster of the NBA G League and WNBA games. NBA TV is the oldest cable network in North America to be owned or controlled by a professional sports league, having launched on March 17, 1999, and as of January 2016, is available to approximately 53.8 million households in America.
The AD works with the show Director and Producer to execute the vision for the show. The AD manages video content, communicates break structure with Master Control for Live Shows, they count in/out of Video, Breaks and Taped inserts for Control Room traffic. The AD is called on to also Supervise edit sessions for requested video. The AD maybe asked to Produce or Direct productions as needed. The AD is responsible for ensuring that taped programming is delivered to Master Control for playback. The AD also documents accurate Sales item execution scheduled per show.
• 5 Years of Live or Taped Production Experience in Studio and or Remote Setting Must Understand Control Room Work Flow.
• 1 Year in an AD Specific Role or equivalent work flow as a PA or Master Control Operator
• Excellent track record in Current or Past Job
• College Degree or Equivalent Training Degree preferred
• NBA Knowledge is a plus
This position works in a 24/7 environment where working Nights, Weekends, and mobilizing for breaking news is the expectation.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
• 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the ia family of powerhouse brands