The Assistant, Production, would report to VP Production, very busy desk, manage the day-to-day administrative functions, and would interact with all personnel internally, and with agents, producers, writers, directors and talent externally on our Studio productions.
• Provide administrative support; i.e. answering phones, process mail, set-up meetings, maintain files, etc.
• Actively interface with show Production Coordinators regarding Studio requirements.
• Oversee production office compliance regarding document formats and file uploads.
• Arrange executive travel, and interim production cast & crew travel as required.
• Process contracts, deal memos, and budgets.
• Maintain staff & crew, and travel databases.
• Reconcile credit card statements and submit expense reports.
• 6 months+ experience in production environment, television production a plus.
• Minimum 6 months experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Flexibility with respect to work hours
• Must have ability to work overtime, when necessary.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume for this job online to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to think clearly and quickly under pressure.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, effectively manage competing priorities, and follow through.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Capable of working effectively across all levels of the organization.
• Ability to work well in fast-paced environment.