I. Job Summary | Major goals and objectives.
The Analyst of Video Revenue Operations will focus on maximizing yield, reach client KPIs, and deliver on video campaign commitments. The position will be responsible to create pacing reports and work closely with the video syndication partners to optimize delivery. The position would also focus on approving media plans and handling pricing exceptions.
II. Essential Job Functions
• Accountabilities, Actions and Expected Measurable Results
• Train new and junior team members and act as a resource for all onboarding questions
• Manage delivery reporting for all supported campaigns
• Monitor and optimize all direct sold campaigns to ensure delivery and performance
• Manage pricing strategies for all supported pod clients
III. Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and/or experience
• 1-2 years of professional experience in an analytics capacity within digital advertising, media, marketing, or ad tech
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excel, Doubleclick, Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.
% Travel Required (Approximate): 5%