• Conducts various statistical and financial reports,as assigned. Gathers analysis and creates reports.
• Assists in budgeting, forecasting, variance analyses and related reports, as assigned.
• Conducts financial research, analyzes financial performance against objectives, and determines emerging financial trends.
• Maintains statistical/financial databases.
• Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
• Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
• Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
• Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.