The CBS Internship Program is designed to provide students with exposure to various departments within the television/entertainment industry. The Alternative Programming intern will work closely with the department to:
- Distribute various documents and media internally.
- Provide support with desk and phone coverage.
- Assist with office duties such as copying, faxing, filing, creating show binders and archiving show files.
- Provide assistance to productions.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university throughout the duration of the internship.
- Passion for television and the entertainment industry.
- Eager to learn and self starter.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled