AEG Global Partnerships is seeking a Administrative Assistant, Global Partnerships. This position will support the Global Partnerships team with sales and marketing materials, accounts, and general administrative duties.
• Responsible for general administrative support activities including preparing documents and presentation, processing incoming and outgoing correspondence, scheduling appointments, sending meeting notices, and maintaining electronic and hard files. May assist in the creation of artist settlement folders and sponsorship invoices.
• May be responsible for providing general office support including coordinating inter-office communications, fielding phone inquiries, mail coordination, ordering of office supplies, operation and maintenance of office equipment and office building, and sending/receiving shipments.
• Manage and maintain supervisor's calendar and make travel arrangements when necessary. May submit and code expenses.
• Prepare and submit purchase orders, check requests and expense reports as needed. May be responsible for the creation of sponsorship invoices and the coding and posting of code expenses.
• Establish and maintain filing systems, contact lists and other databases.
• Plan meetings as required (including preparation of materials, meeting notifications, catering, etc.)
• Set up vendor files and the tracking of payment processing.
• May be responsible for preparing payroll, assisting in month-end, and processing chargebacks and credit card inquiries.
• Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
• A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (BA/BS Degree Preferred)
• Years of related work experience: 1-2 (i.e. Administration)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and ability to learn required business systems
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines.