LOCALiQ is the marketing solution from the USA TODAY NETWORK providing businesses the smarter way to reach local customers. As local marketing becomes more complex, LOCALiQ empowers local businesses with unique insights from 125 million consumers in our network of sites, apps and experiences and learnings from millions of local leads delivered each year. We couple that with end to end service from our experts using local marketing best practices proven across the country. LOCALiQ simplifies local marketing and provides our clients the confidence of growing.
Our core values: Community, Progress through Passion, Action with Purpose and Belief in People. If you share these values, come join our family!
This role will be dedicated to coordinating immigration (legal) ads and will work closely with nationally based ad agencies and law firms. The Ad Order Specialist may also assist with additional duties and tasks as needed.
• Responsible for handling the preparation and placement of immigration employment advertising
• Work closely with nationally based agencies and advertisers regarding ad copy, scheduling, placement, tracking and proof of publication
• Follow up regularly with assigned accounts via phone and email.
• Provide tearsheets for all ads as requested from advertisers
• Provide tearsheets upon request from the CCC and sales teams
• While priority will be to facilitate ad placement and client needs, additional data admin tasks may be assigned on an as-needed basis, if time allows.
What you will bring to the table:
• Ability to multi-task and meet critical deadlines
• Excellent customer service
• Attention to detail
• Professional demeanor
• Computer and phone skills
• Advertising and/or marketing experience preferred, but not required
• PC and Internet proficiency a must