Experience & Education Requirements
- Minimum 2/3 years experience working in online advertising
- Internet traffic experience using Google (DFP) required. Knowledge of ad operations procedures and troubleshooting on a multi-site network (including mobile) a strong plus.
- Ability to multi-task a must. Must be adept at prioritizing, following and keeping track of multiple ad trafficking and troubleshooting requests from multiple partners and departments while clearly communicating progress to all parties involved.
- Adaptability, flexibility, and the ability to maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor under pressure is essential * Understanding of HTML and DFP ad tagging required, CSS, Flash and Java a plus
- Flexible shifts during the football season (Sunday -- Thursday)
- Experience in the following systems is preferred: Whiskey CMS, AdTech (AOL),Blogsmith, Jira, Basecamp
The NFL is looking for a highly motivated Ad Ops Coordinator for a 7-month term to assist in the ad ops duties for 32 club sites. The coordinator will be responsible for creating and managing ad operations process and campaign executions. Our team is results-oriented, collaborative, and is committed to developing people; as such the ideal candidate will thrive under pressure, contribute to this style of teamwork and further enhance our positive work environment with extreme attention to detail and professional communication skills.Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee execution of Digital Media Campaigns
- Work within Doubleclick Ad Server
- Provide reporting for multiple campaigns to ensure campaigns are performing to optimal levels and clients are seeing great performance
- Utilize ad platforms to perform detailed QA, and ensure all ad units are built to specifications
- Report on fulfillment and optimization status
- Working directly with our product and tech teams to QA and implement ad product solutions
- Review Campaign documents ensuring consistent and accurate set-up
- Ensure efficient process and smooth trafficking of Digital campaigns