The Ontario Reign is seeking an Activation Executive, Corporate Partnerships who is responsible for the coordination and fulfillment of corporate partnership agreements for the Ontario Reign of the American Hockey League.
• Responsible for organizing, maintaining, and fulfilling assigned book of corporate sponsor agreements and their outlined contractual obligations
• Report sponsorship data on a weekly basis to management and create season recaps for current partners.
• Assist with partnership renewal meetings
• Assist Finance with tracking and contract fulfillment.
• Provide on-going customer service for assigned corporate sponsorships through various means including, but not limited to, direct contact and corporate partner gatherings.
• Participate in planning events for sponsors, such as: Corporate Dinner, Holiday Gathering, Networkers.
• Responsible for working and attending team events, promotions, venue events; cultivating and building a good working relationship with different personnel and departments with the team.
• Provide excellent support to all Departments.
• Perform special projects as assigned by management.
• Support all policies and procedures of the organization.
• Education: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year)
• A minimum of 1-2 years of related experience
• Existing relationships with brands
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and/ or Illustrator, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word; ability to learn required business systems
• Ability to prioritize and solve problems efficiently and quickly
• Highly organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, quick learner
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Assertive, self-motivated, self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to professionally handle highly sensitive and confidential information
• Ability to professionally communicate and interact with all levels of management and clients
• Ability to work nights, all events, weekends, events and holidays as required
• Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
• Experience with advertising/sponsorship in sports and/ or entertainment industry is preferred