Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Accounts Payable Specialist’s core responsibilities are to effectively perform the daily operations of the Division’s accounts payable processes, perform month-end cutoff procedures, and ensure the accuracy, timeliness, and integrity of financial data in a high volume, fast paced environment.
• Monitor the Accounts Payable daily to ensure that all invoices and other vendor communication are properly addressed.
• Match invoices to purchase orders and receiving reports
• Input invoices and wires into company’s Accounting systems and ensure invoices are recorded to the proper GL account and project in the proper accounting period.
• Reconcile and initiate payment for Purchase Card transactions and ensure that charges are recorded to the proper GL account and project in the proper accounting period.
• Ensure invoices and wires have the proper documentation and approvals in accordance with the company’s purchasing policy.
• Work closely with Purchasing and Operations to facilitate setup of new vendors and resolve issues with Vendors
• Obtain vendor statements, or correspondence, at quarter-end and determine accruals for unbilled services and/or goods received but not invoiced, to ensure proper period cutoff.
• Responsible for maintaining all accounts payable records and files.
• Assist Accounts Payable Supervisor with analysis and follow-up on clearing accounts and account discrepancies
• High School Diploma required; some college or accounts payable knowledge preferred
• Previous office work experience required
• Computer knowledge and experience required. Must be able to utilize email, and have basic knowledge of EXCEL and WORD
• Data entry and proofreading skills a plus
• Must be well organized and able to multi task in a fast paced environment
• Must be focused with attention to detail and accuracy
• Must be able to communicate and work well with other team members
• Must be able to work independently and maintain high level of productivity
• Must be able to pass a criminal and financial background screening