CUMULUS MEDIA - Detroitis seeking a talented and dynamicAccount Executivewho thrives in a fast-paced working environment. We are looking for a passionate, motivated, goal-oriented and highly competitive individual with a proven track record of over-achieving sales goals. We hire driven, resourceful, organized, customer-focused problem solvers who have great communication skills and the ability to cultivate client relationships. In return, we offer a unique career opportunity: one where you are given a challenging mission, world-class tools to help you succeed, and the chance to realize your full potential as a sale's professional.
Cumulus | Detroitcurrently features 3 Stations in the Detroit Metro Area, featuring WJR-AM 760-flagship station for the Detroit Lions and Michigan State University Football and Basketball Radio Broadcasts; 96.3 WDVD-Home of the Blaine Fowler Morning Show and Today's Best Music & More; and WDRQ NASH FM 93.1 FM-The Home for 10 In a Row Country.
The Account Executive identifies and develops new business opportunities; grows existing client relationships; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; closes business and meets or exceeds set sales targets.
·Able to identify client business needs by gaining a deep understanding of their goals, objectives and processes as well as their external environment including key market and consumer trends to proactively develop customized advertising solutions to meet client objectives
·Deliver effective sales presentations; negotiation and closing
·Excel at prospecting and aggressively seeking new clientele by networking, cold calling, canvassing, referrals or other means to build and maintain a full pipeline of sales prospects
·Follow all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis
·Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Cumulus in the marketplace
·Think creatively and generate original ideas
What we offer:
· Commission-based organization with uncapped earning potential
· Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask "what if" and try innovative solutions
· Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
· 401K with company match to plan for the long-term
· Paid Vacation & HolidaysRequirements (Experience, Education, Etc.):Qualifications:
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms and CRM tools
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience developing new business relationships in an outside sales role
· Strong understanding of lead generation and ability to connect with viable prospects
· Comprehension of sales metrics in order to fill a sales funnel and robust pipeline of residual business
· Positive attitude with the willingness to get beyond comfort zone to grow professionally
· High energy and passion for the job
· Flexible and creative
· Digitally savvy
· 5 years in Media Sales background preferred.
· Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.cumulus.com .How to apply:
For immediate consideration, please visit www.cumulus.com/work-here/
For more information about Cumulus Media, Inc., visit our website at: https://www.cumulus.com
Cumulus Media, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).