Calling all million-dollar closers! Do you have documented experience driving new high priority business? We’re seeking a passionate sales professional with expert communication skills to join our team as a Product Executive, where you’ll proactively establish, build and maintain relationships with prospective customers at all levels, including senior leadership and C-suite to generate new business for iCIMS Attract and iCIMS Nurture. In this role, you’ll help us achieve maximum sales profitability and growth by accurately assessing client needs and effectively linking the product value. To succeed, you will need to build a robust sales funnels while developing a keen understanding of prospective customers’ business cycles and existing technology landscapes. We’re looking for somebody who can think quickly on their feet and work cross-functionally to help us close complex, high-stakes deals. If you’re a sophisticated seller who is adept at working in a fast-paced environment, this could be your next big thing.
This position will be a remote position located in region.
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
• Targets companies within segment that prioritize winning the war for talent and attracting the best people to their organization.
• Drives new business and customer growth within assigned territory
• Builds and maintains relationships with customers at all levels, including senior leadership and C-suite, to assess needs and effectively link product value, features/benefits to those needs. Works internally to align appropriate team sell-approach.
• Follows well defined sales methodology to ensure prospects are a good fit for iCIMS’ long term.
• Understands big picture of iCIMS’ product suite and how it can fit into client organization. Closes deals while setting stage for additional product sales within organization.
• Ability to sell any of the iCIMS' portfolio solutions dependent on customer’s maturity and specific needs based on thorough discovery and existing technology landscape.
• Presents and positions iCIMS’ products/services to prospective customers via on site visits. Represents the iCIMS organization with professionalism and integrity.
• Builds sales funnels through prospecting efforts including but not limited to client referrals, regional networking, webinars and cold calling.
• Follows-up and actions on new leads and referrals resulting from marketing and prospecting activity.
• Develops and maintains detailed product and marketplace understanding to help prospective customers make well informed buying decisions.
• Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by thoroughly understanding prospective customer’s business cycles and timing.
• Prepares presentations, demonstrations, investment summaries, and sales contracts.
• Closes deals of significant size, complexity and sales cycle length.
• Effectively builds and maintains partnerships with clients, prospects and people at all levels across the company.
• Contributes to team and company success.
• Consistently targets and closes deals of significant complexity while setting stage for additional product sales within organization.
• Effectively interfaces with multiple departments within client organization including C – Suite.
• Mentors and motivates other members of the AE team.
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ core competencies, policies and procedures.
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• A minimum of 5 years of sales experience desirable, preferably in the HR / HCM space, Software, or Software-as-a-Service industry, but not essential.
• At least 3 years of Enterprise sales experience required.
• Superior knowledge of the practices and principles related to sales techniques.
• Skilled at closing deals that are more advanced in scope and size. Customers consistently have significant elements of complexity (i.e. decentralized or with multiple business units / brands, global presence).
• Adept at transferring knowledge and passion for sales to junior staff.
• Consistently applies strategic approach to deal crafting and relationship building.
• Proven track record in soliciting and closing B2B sales against a quota.
• Demonstrated effectiveness in new business development strategies and lead qualification.
• Ability to multi-task and handle multiple prospective clients and issues simultaneously.
• Proven ability to leverage established relationships and proven sales techniques for success.
• Ability to clearly present and effectively overcome objections.
• Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving.
• Able to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Computer literate; proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively with appropriate empathy.
• Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth.
• A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative.
• Understands how to approach sales from a strategic perspective.
• Strong Results Orientation with a focus on closing long term sales cycles.
• Demonstrated customer service orientation. Creates and sustains ongoing forums that encourage two-way communication opportunities.
• Able to communicate with and influence multiples layers of organizations, including Senior Leadership. Through a constant presence, becomes aware of changes in a customer’s organization and alters sales plan accordingly.
• Effective at developing and maintaining client relationships at senior management (C– Suite) levels within Enterprise sized companies.
• Ability to travel up to 50%