The CBS Television Stations group is seeking an experienced Account Executive in our CBS360 Multimedia media business development department, focused on generating new media and digital revenue.
The candidate will be responsible for assisting companies to grow their respective market share by developing fully integrated sponsorship opportunities featuring the CBS Tent pole events and CBS Sports & Entertainment programs across all platforms including: the 27 CBS-owned television stations, 23 CBS Local Mega Sites and OTT options.
This position will be based in New York City and report to the Vice President, Business Development & Strategic Sales, located in New York City. The CBS Television Stations division is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and welcomes job application from all qualified individuals.QUALIFICATIONS:
'- The ideal candidate has a proven background in business development, sports marketing, broadcast sales and strategic marketing analysis.
- Candidate must possess strong negotiating skills and the ability to close big deals with multiple components.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills; ability to work with a range of personalities both on a corporate level and on a station level; excellence in forming, building and sustaining relationships.
- Charismatic and inspirational presenter; superior written and presentation skills a must.
- On top of economic & market trends which affect sales goals & the ability to create strategies to overcome them.
- Team player and straight-forward communicator with a get-it-done attitude.
- College degree required.
- Must be willing to travel to CBS offices, agencies or clients around the country (and at times, on short notice).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled