Do you have proven success in a SaaS selling environment? Have you worked within a collaborative selling environment? We’re seeking a driven, confident professional with a strong business acumen to join our team as an Account Development Executive (ADE) Level I, where you’ll strategically profile mid-market & enterprise companies, building out successful engagement strategies to ensure sales targets are being met. As an ADE, you’ll be responsible for developing your own communication plan, leveraging case studies and customer wins to establish credibility and support business discussions, and identifying successful trends and strategies that can be executed at scale. We’re looking for a creative thinker with a passion for connecting with organizations and individuals—someone who excels at identifying needs and mapping solutions to specific pain points. If you’re a master communicator and influencer who’s proficient in time management, let’s talk!
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies – passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen, and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation– then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider – delivering technology that supports more than 3,500 contracted customers around the globe. Committed to both growth and stability, we have a lot of opportunities for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us. Apply today!
• Proactively drives customer engagements that exhibit an in-depth knowledge of the prospect’s business, talent acquisition initiatives and general strategies.
• Follows up with Marketing Qualified Leads to gain intel and drive engagements with enterprise businesses
• Conducts in depth research and analysis of all owned accounts within book of business.
• Leverages internal and external resources to garner customer intelligence
• Effectively deploys a multitude of strategic introductory and consultative sales approaches.
• Initiates and creates direct sales conversations, executive meet-ups, and opportunities for iCIMS’ executives to present thought leadership and iCIMS platform to potential customers.
• Leverages detailed knowledge of the market and competitors to communicate iCIMS’ unique selling propositions and differentiators.
• Uses Salesforce CRM to track and record sales activity to ensure that metrics can be accurately measured.
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times, policies and processes are observed and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ core competencies.
• A minimum of 1 year of B2B phone-based sales focused on new customer acquisition preferred.
• A well-developed repertoire of highly effective outbound sales strategies and the ability to quickly establish executive relationships.
• An entrepreneurial-spirit and desire to help build a new function from the ground up. High degree of drive, energy and passion for sales.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate through complex organizations and /or where customers consistently have elements of complexity (i.e. decentralized or with multiple business units / brands).
• Ability to effectively overcome customer concerns and create a win-win outcome on a consistent basis.
• Exceptional time and project management skills. Ability to manage workload while understanding return on time investment.
• Able to communicate with and influence multiples layers of organizations, including Senior Leadership both verbally and in writing.
• High degree of comfort managing multiple, competing priorities in ambiguous environments.
• Computer literate; proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
• Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth.
• A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions.
• Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrated flexibility, resilience and creativity when solving for complex issues.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Ability to travel as needed required (5%+)