Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) has evolved into a top-tier multimedia company with 17 broadcast, cable and digital networks; 59 TV stations; 67 radio stations; online and mobile apps; products and content creation facilities. UCI focuses on delivering a branded experience everywhere its audience is, reaching 49 million unduplicated media consumers monthly across TV, Radio and Digital. As a mission-driven Company, UCI is committed to informing, entertaining and empowering Hispanic America.This position will require the employee to be a member or join the NABET bargaining unit.
Univision - KMEX34 has an opening for an Account Coordinator that will assist Account Executives in transaction support, including: answering phone calls, entering orders, coordinating ad copy, following up on invoice discrepancies, responding to incoming requests, obtaining approvals/restrictions on new accounts, communicating commercial air times, creating packages, assisting with make-goods and maintaining orders. Key areas to support: TV, Radio, & Digital.
• Responsible for communicating commercial air times, coordinating ad copy, and responding to incoming requests.
• Responsible for getting credit approvals and following up on invoice discrepancies/collections.
• Enter orders into system OSI, Wide Orbit, Marketron and verifying accuracy.
• Assist account executives by pulling avails, linking with historical rates and creating packages/proposals for account executive approval.
• Pulling daily pre-emption reports and working with AE/Management for make goods offers for client approval.
• Assist account executives with ADUs posting and pre-posting.
• Responsible for getting ad copy from client or production department and verifying quality, communicating to client when a commercial will air.
• Informing account executive and client of ad bumps.
• Obtaining credit approval and creating profile for new accounts, responding to incoming requests.
• Follow up with agencies and customers on invoice discrepancies and collections, general administrative tasks. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Required Skills & Experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; prior experience in data entry and customer service
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) spoken
• Strong analytical, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
• Knowledge of Donovan, OSI, Wide Orbit, Marketron, Vcreative, media ocean, matrix and Concur
• Spanish written skills
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook
• Previous advertising/media experience and exposure to Nielsen
• Must be willing to work from office in Los Angeles, CA.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States About Univision Communications Inc.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) is a top-tier multimedia company with 17 broadcast, cable and digital networks; 59 TV stations; 67 radio stations; online and mobile apps, products and content creation facilities. UCI focuses on delivering a branded experience everywhere its audience is, reaching 89 million unduplicated consumers monthly across its portfolio. As a mission-driven Company, UCI is committed to informing, entertaining and empowering Hispanic America.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) en una empresa multimedia del más alto nivel, con 17 cadenas de televisión de señal abierta, por cable y digital; 59 estaciones de TV; 67 emisoras de radio; aplicaciones en línea y para dispositivos móviles, productos y sedes para creación de contenido. UCI se centra en ofrecer una experiencia con la marca dondequiera que esté su audiencia, alcanzando a más de 89M de consumidores mensuales en todas las plataformas. Como Compañía impulsada por una misión, UCI se centra en informar, entretener y empoderar a la comunidad hispana en los Estados Unidos.
For more information, please visit www.Univision.net.
Univision is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Vets and Disabled