At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life.
Discover your future at Pandora.SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners – in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.SiriusXM.com/careers.
Pandora is looking for an Undergraduate Quantitative Analyst Intern to join its Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team. The right individual will possess strong analytical skills and the ability to think critically and strategically about Pandora’s data and how it can be used to generate insights for the business.
● Design and produce data visualizations in R to generate insights and monitor business performance
● Understand and communicate trends in user behavior
● Write queries to produce datasets for reporting and analysis
● Assist with ad hoc data oriented projects for FP&A management
● Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. mathematics, statistics, computer science, economics, etc.)
● Prior experience with R, Python (for data science), Stata, SAS, SQL
● Completed coursework in statistics and econometrics
● Done an independent research project using dataOur Intern program has 2 sessions.
Please let us know which session is preferred.June 3rd through August 9thJune 17th through August 23rd