Work directly with the International & Domestic Sales department to create the materials needed to fulfill the licensing agreements, and assists in overseeing the distribution process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with the Director Distribution & Fulfillment and the Worldwide Sales group to ensure timely distribution of materials to Licensees worldwide.
• Manage the delivery process to ensure all materials are available to fulfill licensing agreements, reviewing priority orders and make sure all materials ship by deadline and communicate status to upper management accordingly including, making sure the shared Sales spreadsheet current.
• Notify Sales when NODs can be sent to Licensees.
• Issue department purchase orders for Quality Control (QC), sub-mastering and distribution and contact lab and initiate QC of master materials, reviewing QC reports and suggest possible fixes with licensor and/or production and verify fixes have been implemented for the best possible outcome.
• Visit lab and supervise/discuss/resolve technical issues as needed.
• Upon acceptance of master, initiate sub-mastering work queue for international distribution master, guiding lab through audio/video sub-mastering, answering any questions and providing resolution to issues during the sub-mastering process.
• Manage the foreign language dubbing process, which includes obtaining quotes, scheduling production and overseeing the tracking and delivery of all pertinent assets to facilities and territories for internal and external distribution including, all dubbed tracks the company can option to buy-back via the Sales deals, and coordination of the buy-back process.
• In coordination with Programming Operations and/or Production collect scripts and other collateral materials ensuring fast posting for internal and external distribution.
• Manage workflow for the creation of alternate versions, such as syndicated versions, Free TV versions, etc.
• Research the most cost-effective and efficient ways to service deliverables and work towards 100% accuracy of all orders placed, working with the Director Distribution & Fulfillment to implement new ideas.
• Manage the Marketing Video Grid and facilitate the acquisition and distribution of related marketing materials for internal and external distribution.
• Act as back-up to fulfillment colleagues.
• As needed, assist the Distribution & Fulfillment Specialist with all invoice processing and budget tracking.
• Additional duties and projects as assigned.
Education, Knowledge, and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Film and/or Video Production or similar discipline preferred; Minimum three years’ experience in Film/Television distribution, cable television and/or broadcast satellite services with in depth knowledge of audio/video file formats, television standards, film formats, codecs, bitrates, frame rates, video resolutions, aspect ratios, broadcast audio configurations and electronic delivery technologies; And/or training; And/or combination of education and experience.
• Understanding of post-production workflow, preferred.
• Ability to work in a face paced environment and handle multiple projects in various stages coming from various companies.
• Ability to influence and partner with other teams in the delivery of tactical and strategic solutions.
• Able to work through conflicts to negotiate win/win solutions and project a positive image of the organization.
• Knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office applications including, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint software applications.
• Excellent verbal, written, organizational and communication skills and an outstanding customer service demeanor and attitude.