This candidate will be responsible for managing online/digital ad operations and technology activation for a major Mediavest Digital client.Area of Focus
Areas of focus will be managing brand and acquisition focused web media campaigns for Mediavest Digital Clients. Managing brand and/or direct response campaigns, rich media and broadband video will be a central responsibility of this position, in addition to managing traditional web advertising. As such, the candidate will at times be responsible for any/all of the following:Technical Skills
Management & Process
- Managing 4 th party tracking set-up (Unicast, Eyeblaster, Eyewonder, Pointroll, etc.)
- Ensuring proper tagging of video elements
- Working with client/iAgency partners on Flash unit set-up/coding
- Developing post-click tracking solutions for acquisition measurement using current agency 3 rd party adserver
- Ensuring proper set-up of click-through URLs, alt text tags
- QA’ing ad reference tags with publishers
- Managing flash, jpeg/gif and click-command tags for site-served campaigns
- Responsible for helping reviewing 3 rd party adserver invoicing for monthly client payments.
- Managing Jr/Associate level traffickers on the account
- Active participant in up-front media campaign discussions regarding Ops issues (3rd party vendors, etc.)
- Understands vendor capabilities and strengths at a basic functional and service level. Using that knowledge and an understanding of campaign requirements decides which vendor to grant the business to.
- Responsible for all up-front communication with 3rd party Adserving vendor regarding schedule and costs issues.
- Effectively communicate with various creative partners
- Schedules all QA, ensures QA is being conducted in a timely manner and manages QA resources
- Act as first line of issue escalation; manage the resolution of issues as they arise (pre and post live) such as discrepancy between reporting systems and creative malfunctions
- Setting up process and data management needs with Media and Analytics teams
- Proficiency with Ad serving platforms such as DFA, Atlas DMT or Mediamind (at least three years of ongoing campaign set-up, trafficking, and reporting).
- A working knowledge of the other related media tools system such as verification (media and audience), DSP, DMP, Attribution, and the other related technologies and Macromedia Flash and Photoshop is also preferred.
Key skills needed for success in this position (in addition to area expertise noted above) include an ability to work in non-linear fluid structures, take ownership, and drive process/system innovation.