Warner Bros. Theatrical Enterprises LLC seeks a Legal Secretary for the Legal & Business Affairs department.
• Type correspondence, reports, labels, contracts, etc. for supervisor's review & signature.
• Answers telephone, screens, logs, & places calls, and organizes conference calls.
• Opens, reviews, records, & distributes or organizes mail.
• Make photocopies of reports, documents, & other materials.
• Sends & receives faxes & E-mails.
• Organizes & maintains various legal and other files, records, indexes, & logs.
• Interacts with clients, talent, creative staff, & executives.
• Prepares check requests or expense reports and follows through.
• Responds to inquiries.
• Handles specific assignments. Arranges international & domestic travel & hotel accommodations.
• Arranges executive calendar or schedules meetings, independently or as directed.
• Creates & maintains schedules, reports, & matrixes.
• Previous secretarial experience required.
• Previous legal experience strongly preferred.
• Previous Business Affairs & entertainment industry experience preferred.
• Typing at 50-60 wpm required.
• Knowledge of MS Word and Outlook required.
• Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint preferred.
• Must have knowledge of file set-up, maintenance, filing procedures, basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, English usage, and report & letter formats.
• Must have ability to prioritize & organize daily workflow and handle multiple tasks & multiple supervisors.
• Must have ability to interface with various level personnel & departments and function as a team player.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.