With 239 million monthly listeners in the U.S., Clear
Channel Media + Entertainment has the largest reach of
any radio or television outlet in America, serving 150
cities through 850 owned radio stations. The company's
operations include radio broadcasting, online and mobile
services and products, syndication, music research
services and independent media representation. Clear
Channel Media + Entertainment is a division of CC Media
Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB: CCMO), a leading global media and
Total Traffic Network, a subsidiary of Clear Channel
Communications, exists to provide products and services
to thousands of radio and television stations across the
country, encompassing traffic, news, weather, sports on
a variety of platforms, including on-air, web, mobile
and social media.
For more information please visit:
Total Traffic Network in Sherman Oaks, CA has an
immediate opening for a Business Operations Coordinator.
· Provide administrative, clerical and research support
for VP/Affiliate Sales – West and VP/Affiliate Sales -
· Possess excellent written and oral communication
· Serve as internal (TTN and CCME) and external
(stations) liaison for Affiliate Sales.
· Provide administrative support including weekly
reports, special projects, travel arrangements and
· Collaborate with different departments within TTN to
gather strategic research materials for presentations
· Prioritize and complete assignments while working in a
fast pasted environment
· Support VPs of Affiliate Sales in proposal
development, contract completion and affiliate follow
up, including compliance
· Basic comprehension and application of media
terminology and audience statistics
· It requires excellent communication and computer
skills (especially MS Office)
· Strong organizational and administrative skills
· An aptitude to anticipate and solve problems quickly
· Candidates must be self-starters who demonstrate an
ability to manage their own time without on-site
· Resourceful and strategic.
· Position may require some driving, minor lifting.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will
not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis
of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity,
national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic
information, or any other legally protected
classification or status.