NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal's affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• With the direction of the Restaurant Managers, execute strategic plans to optimize operational profits while maintaining quality, cleanliness and Guest Service standards.
• Consistently drive process improvements and efficiencies to enhance Guest Service and food and beverage operations.
• Create and foster a cohesive team while demonstrating organizational, planning, delegation, mentoring and coaching skills.
• Partner with the Restaurant Managers and Human Resources Manager to continuously train, develop and promote all restaurant teams through individual performance planning
• Responsible for developing weekly schedules, with a focus on maintaining staffing levels that satisfy budget as well as guest service goals
• Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal laws regarding food quality, safety, labor, employment and Union guidelines, as well as Company policies and procedures.
• Maintain or exceed weekly budgeted variable operation results: cost of goods, variable labor, safety, guest service, cleanliness and food quality.
• Responsible for monitoring performance and making recommendations to maximize current trends.
• Exceed annual Cash Flow targets.
• Communicate on a regular basis with Restaurant Managers regarding venue's performance and challenges; make recommendations for improvement when necessary.
• Review and analyze venue's performance results daily while identifying and resolving opportunities with management team.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Experience: 3+ years quick service management experience
• Must be open to working weekends, nights and holidays
• Working Knowledge of Windows (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), POS and Inventory Control software (such as Eatec)
• Excellent written and oral English communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
• Theme Park Operations knowledge
• Experience managing in a union environment
• Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
• Proactive thinker/self-starter
• Guest service oriented
JOB NUMBER 10909BR