Job Description :
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.comis the global event ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world’s top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The SEO Analyst will be responsible for on-page and off-page search engine optimization including SEO project management, website content optimization and link building for portfolio of company's owned brands and third party client brands.
• Perform technical SEO Audits and develop strategy documents and reports.
• Work cross-functionally with development, design, product, marketing and project management groups to plan and implement SEO updates.
• Prioritize SEO projects according to corporate objectives and ROI impact.
• Identify and pursue link-building opportunities on internal and external websites.
• Utilize internal and third-party analytics programs to update KPI reports.
• Monitor ranking and traffic reports to identify potential SEO issues.
• Educates clients on best practices and overall education of SEO
• Stay up to date on current SEO/SEM/Social strategies.
• Writing search engine link bait page copy
• Utilize advanced social media strategies for SEO purposes.
• Conducting keyword research for content creation and reporting.
• Analysis and reporting of customer data to monitor key performance indicators and trends.
Job Requirements :
• Bachelors degree required.
• 3-4 years experience with natural/organic search engine optimization. Combination of ad agency and in-house marketing background a plus.
• Strong knowledge of search ranking criteria.
• Experience with web analytics software, keyword research tools, and content management systems required. Google Analytics or Adobe Web analytics tools (Omniture, Discover, and Insight) experience a plus.
• Experience in content marketing a strong plus.
• Experience in managing projects and working cross-functionally to accomplish business goals
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Analyze, summarize and present analytical reports
• Self motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritize daily work efficiently.
• Strong communication and team work skills
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.htmlto join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Req. Code : 3978
Division/Department : Ticketmaster
Skills : Marketing - > National Internet Marketing,