Avalanche Software, a WB Games studio, is looking for an experienced Technical Producer to join the Production team. The Technical Producer will work with our core leadership team to help manage initiatives and priorities across game, tools, devops, and engine code.
• Work with the Production leads, Technical Directors, and code system leads to plan, drive, and maintain the development roadmap and schedule.
• ID and manage risks and works out dependencies, issues, and roadblocks and works to find and execute solutions.
• Establish and drive processes and solutions to improve efficiency and communication within the technical group (and with the studio as a whole).
• Work with the Head of Production to establish and communicate goals, plans, milestone schedules and project objectives.
• Coordinate, facilitate, track and report on progress to goals and objectives with internal and external developers.
• BA or BS in Computer Science preferred
• 5+ years of production management experience
• 3+ years of technical-related project management experience
• 3+ years professional game development experience
• Experience building, maintaining, and tracking schedules and plans
• Experience with Agile and SCRUM project management methodology
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Practical knowledge in game platform, programming, and cloud-based technologies
• Team player, ability to work with multiple teams and disciplines
• Experience with Jira
• Experience with Unreal
• Experience with Perforce and managing build environments
• Experience with C++ or another programming or scripting language
• University degree or graduate of a recognized post-secondary program in project management or computer science