Position is a part of the Distribution Creative Marketing team within Partner Marketing, which supports and fulfills all creative and tactical needs for traditional (e.g. AT&T, Verizon, Comcast) and digital partners (e.g. Amazon, Hulu, Roku). Position will work primarily on all aspects of video support, and will function in close alignment with a range of cross-functional teams, including Account Marketing, Studio Services, Media Management, all internal and external creative agency finishing and delivery teams, as well as across partner/client production teams.
Primary responsibilities will include the organization, preparation, management and delivery of cross-tactical media for all partner marketing campaigns ultimately ensuring a flawless and timely execution across projects. Position will also play a role in overseeing the execution, versioning and re-purposing of promotional assets spanning digital/social, video and print deliverables.
• Work collaboratively with team leadership to streamline current processes and establish new campaign production workflows based on an ongoing needs assessment.
• Keep Management updated on the progress of all projects in progress. Proactively manage a steady and effective flow of communication to the larger creative group and across stakeholders to share and prioritize status updates as needed.
• Identify, document and escalate technical and production issues to colleagues, appropriately flagging potential impact on cost, deadline, etc.
• Maintain ownership of projects within the team’s project management tool to ensure accurate project representation and tracking at all times.
• Liaise daily with Creative Marketing, Marketing Account teams, external creative agencies, as well as internal Video Editorial & Graphics Services, Print Services, Media Management and Production Services teams.
• Supervise production relationship with agencies - sending and receiving both raw and final assets and managing work-in-progress files. Will include subclipping and delivery of footage.
• Quality Control - ensure all final assets follow specific show, brand, legal and partner guidelines, as well as all technical and delivery parameters.
• Continuously monitor campaign production budget planning and vendor spending to help identify cost saving scenarios and recommendations.
• Continuously maintain fluency with overarching account needs and business priorities to ensure ongoing production preparedness.
• 5 years’ experience in a fast-paced, deadline driven post-production marketing environment.
• Strong collaborator with superior project management and trouble-shooting skills.
• The ability to maintain a calm, ‘can-do’ attitude under pressure.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Highly organized and proactive, with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
• Experience across all print, digital and video file formats.
• Overall knowledge of post-production workflow.
• Working knowledge of asset movement, storage, archival, sequencing, naming conventions, etc.
• Online editing experience / Intermediate level expertise in non-linear editing software –i.e. Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere.
• Media/Production Asset Management experience, especially Avid Interplay