WarnerMedia Direct to Consumer (DTC), a division of WarnerMedia, is seeking a Manager, Product Management – HBOMax.com to help deliver a best in class website experience for HBO Max. You will be responsible for helping define the product strategy and roadmap for the HBOMax.com website, including the homepage, product marketing, content marketing, and integration with the sales funnel and HBO Max app. You are an effective cross-functional team leader who can drive successful implementation of website features and continually improve upon key performance indicators.
You have strong product sense about ecommerce and solid understanding of modern web technology. You are also an experienced problem-solver and are comfortable navigating ambiguity and influencing without authority.
Occasional travel required.
The Manager, Product Management’s responsibility is to work across the entire product development life cycle to drive the vision and delivery of new HBOMax.com features in an effort to meet growth and efficiency goals.
This involves conducting competitive research, customer research, roadmap planning, defining product specifications, and partnering with Engineering to bring ideas to life.
To conduct this role successfully, the Manager, Product Management must engage stakeholders in all areas of the organization.
• Own the strategic roadmap for HBOMax.com. Collaborate with Design, Research, Marketing, Customer Service, and Engineering to understand stakeholder needs and create prioritized feature list and roadmap. Continually perform competitive analysis in order to drive strategic recommendations and inform product roadmap.
• Lead cross functional Steering Committee of HBOMax.com stakeholders.
• Manage team of product management direct report[s].
• Work across the entire product development lifecycle to drive the delivery of new products and features in an effort to drive KPIs and meet customer acquisition targets.
• Recommend search engine optimization improvements.
• Define A/B Testing strategy and lead A/B Testing roadmap to guide product improvement decisions
• Define business requirements, goals, and acceptance criteria, and collaborate with engineering on functional requirements and delivery.
• Bring new features to market by leading successful projects throughout the entire PDLC.
• Establish time schedules with key stakeholders.
• Communicate status, issues and risks to project stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s degree required; MBA Preferred.
• 6+ years of applied Product Management experience with a focus on consumer-facing web experiences.
• Minimum of 10+ years of professional experience
• Strong analytical background - Web analytics experience with Omniture/Google Analytics required
• Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
• Deep knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) techniques
• Proven track record of successful web product management, evidenced by audience growth metrics
• Experience with ecommerce businesses and the technologies involved in e-commerce platforms, including CMS tools, A/B testing tools, and marketing technology platforms.
• Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
• Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
• Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
• Passion for solving customer problems
• Highly developed organizational, planning and analytical capabilities with tactical execution
• Demonstrated interpersonal and strong communication skills; written and oral
• Formal and informal presentation skills in small and large group settings
• Self-starter, accountable and empowered