The Senior Manager, Contact Center Marketing is responsible for developing and executing OEM conversion, Winback, and Retention marketing programs in outbound and inbound contact centers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement marketing programs in contact centers for various SiriusXM marketing lines of business, including Automotive conversion, Winback, and Retention.
• Translate marketing objectives from various business units into actionable programs for inbound and outbound contact center operations.
• Develop reporting and analytic requirements to measure success of contact center programs, and work with analytic teams and vendor management to effectively drive actions through KPIs.
• Prioritize and manage competing initiatives through marketing owners, contact center vendor management, finance, analytics, and other stakeholders to ensure effective and resource-efficient implementation and ongoing operations.
• Manage extensive and dynamic list of inbound response phone numbers, including automation treatment, scripting, and reporting dynamics. Conduct detailed audits and develop new efficiencies to improve update process and reduce business risk.
• Manage and optimize outbound tele-sales programs to ensure cost-effective use of outbound resources, through rigorous and regular analysis of timing, # of attempts, lead segmentation, and offer strategy for multiple OTM campaigns.
• Manage vendor selection process for Outbound collections campaigns, including outbound voicemail vendor selection and optimization.
• Maintain project list with critical dates for internal and stakeholder teams, with regular (bi-weekly) meetings/calls to review and keep all stakeholders on track.
• Develop and maintain business review presentations (generally Powerpoint) for review with senior management and other business stakeholders.
• BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, or Analytics, or 5+ years' experience in contact center marketing or program management
• Exceptional project management and communication stills.
• Demonstrated history of analytical abilities and thought process.
• Demonstrated history of successfully managing highly detailed processes.
Requirements and General Skills:
• Good public speaking and presentation skills.
• Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
• Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
• Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
• Strong Excel skills, with ability to translate analysis into appropriate visual presentation.
• Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).