Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintain healthy and productive relationships with members of the client success, ad operations, analytics, product, creative, sales, and others in the company.
• Effectively communicate as needed with account stakeholders, including internal and external parties.
• Update Revenue Watch doc, Financial Dashboard and end of month billing for accounts.
• Work with analytics and ad operations teams for weekly reporting needs and providing clear insights to the client.
• Provide best-in-class guidance to clients in the form of optimization recommendations, platform best practices, and more.
• Remain up to date on industry developments to relay to clients along with strategic POV.
• Curate knowledge of the media landscape to contextualize social advertising efforts.
• Own organization of assigned accounts, inclusive of the maintenance of IO/budget tracking sheets, creative trafficking documents, internal to-do lists, Asana tasks, and more.
• Schedule client calls and meetings and handle creation and distribution of pre-call/meeting agendas and action-oriented recaps.
• Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly with support of the Account Director and/or Director, Client Success, leveraging resources as needed to do so.
• Utilize HYFN8 and remain up-to-date on product updates and new features.
• Knowledge of social advertising and the media landscape in general.
• Fluency in all social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and Pinterest and ability to use each channel to maximize client returns.
• Strong client service skills, including empathy and understanding of underlying motivations.
• Ability to multi-task and remain accountable to deadlines without exceptions.
• Extreme attention to detail and strong sense of urgency but calmness in completing tasks.
• Analyze and present data effectively and efficiently internally and externally.
• Persuasive oral and written communication.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team across disciplines.
• Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field. Minimum 3 years’ work experience in Digital Advertising. Previous experience in account or campaign management in advertising preferred.