Sr Manager, Data Operations. This position will report to the Director, Marketing Technology.
• The Sr Manager, Data Operations will be responsible for the data flows between the HBO Max technology stack and martech and adtech platforms.
• They will be responsible for collecting requirements from stakeholders and ensuring interoperability across systems and ensuring data will be properly collected and can be activated or used for insights and measurement.
• They will be responsible for working with the engineering team to ensure proper data flows of consumer and performance data and implementing platform setup.
• They will be working closely with the campaign teams to implement proper taxonomies and naming conventions.
• 5 years' experience in data collection, operations, source-to-target mapping, tagging, and taxonomy management with a demonstrated ability to manage and optimize business and technical solutions.
• Deep knowledge of media platforms, CDPs, DMPs, audience segmentation tools, and martech and adtech platforms
• Experience working with engineering on source-to-target mapping and data flows.
• Experience within the OTT or Entertainment industry a plus.
• Ability to develop and maintain cross-functional relationships.
• Experience working with remote team members and partners.
• Ability to create and deliver executive level presentations.
• Must be able to travel as needed, primarily to NY and Seattle.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to document processes and project plans clearly and effectively.
• Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint.
• Experience working directly with data management platforms or data warehouse products.
• Knowledge of ad tech space.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to liaise with technical, marketing and business teams.
• Strong team focus with outstanding organizational and resource management skills
• Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Math or related field is required
• Must be able to communicate effectively with media, marketing, and engineering teams.
• Must have prior data mapping and data operations experience.
• Must be results driven with an excellent attention to detail.
• Creative problem-solver who works well as part of a team.
• Must be able to organize, prioritize and schedule a high workload, efficiently.
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills - particularly within large organizations.
• Must be comfortable managing projects and timelines
• Ability to manage both internal and external vendors and suppliers.
Nice to Haves
• Familiarity with Tableau a plus.
• Project Management knowledge a plus.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands