The News Content Partnerships Coordinator is a member of the pre-sales integrated marketing group focused on the development of pitch proposals, go-to-market, product and trade marketing collateral leveraged by the Sales team to drive demand for the entire WarnerMedia News division (including CNN, CNN Business, HLN and Great Big Story).
The Coordinator is a critical part of the team who assists on a broad variety or projects including: creating internal and external facing one-sheets and email blasts, updating the marketing website, keeping the collateral library current, helping to develop pitch decks, working with senior leaders on team collateral -- along with some administrative duties.
• Creating marketing communications collateral for new/upcoming programs/products including linear, digital, social, and product-driven opportunities (one-sheets, mini decks, emails, newsletters)
• Maintaining existing marketing communications collateral library, ensuring that the latest information is incorporated into documents
• Creating insight-led library and newsletters
• Developing strategic insight-driven pitch response decks under direction of managers/Directors on team
• Assisting with development of upfront decks, general presentations, category one-sheets, budget presentations and other critical internal decks developed by/for senior leaders (finding examples, communicating needs with other teams, assisting with overall development of project) or for shared documentation across Turner groups
• Participation in group brainstorms around client-specific needs or general ideation around programs/products for CNN, HLN and GBS
• Assistance with tracking and coordinating event integrations, as needed
• Light administrative duties for the VP, News Solutions + Product Marketing - i.e. helping to set up meetings with IT, provide printouts, send documents, etc.
• Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience at a media company or in related field; will consider extremely bright, proactive recent graduates
• Must be able to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment
• Must have strong design aesthetic; familiarity with working with templates and ensuring consistent look/feel of materials
• Excellent writer and communicator; must have writing samples
• Willingness to learn, self-driven, open to feedback
• Strong knowledge of digital/social or linear landscape with enthusiasm for the media industry and news in general
• Must be detail-oriented
• Creative, with intrinsic curiosity around innovative solutions and the media/advertising industry
• Highly dependable, upbeat and enthusiastic. Team player with can-do attitude!