As a Lead Producer for the Growth Marketing team of HBO Max, you will lead the creation of design and editorial assets focusing on lifecycle marketing strategies and campaigns. In this role, you will lead the core creative between brand, visual design and tech. You will work cross-functionally with Content Strategy, Editorial, Design, Brand Marketing, Legal, Operations and external agencies. You will utilize successful metrics focused on subscriber acquisition and retention to drive our creative. This role plays a pivotal role in furthering the curation of HBO Max in-app assets including feature images on the home page, brand hub pages, franchise pages and collection pages. In addition, you will concentrate your attention on off-site landing pages geared towards subscribed acquisition, email and push notification campaigns and digital ad campaigns.
• Lead and produce editorial assets to be included on D2C product, subscriber acquisition landing pages, and brand marketing campaigns, including digital, OOH, social, print and television.
• Collaborate with UX team to produce high quality design experiences at scale.
• Actively lead in brainstorming and sharing sessions across various creative teams.
• Use analytics to inform iterations of design efforts, and level of success for campaigns.
• Develop cross-functional relationships with sister brands (HBO, CNN, truTV, etc.) where needed.
• Ability to convey thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in visual, verbal and written format.
• Manage timing and quality of internal and external deliverables.
• Establish relationships with key digital creative agencies, vendors, and freelancer designers, and constantly evaluate quality, speed, and accuracy by providing feedback to Design Operations leadership.
• Contribute and support social editorial and design, as well as 360 campaigns and video/promo editing.
• Manage day-to-day workflow of a team of Producers and Associate Producers within the Growth Marketing team.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 5-7 years of experience producing digital, email/push, interactive, brand, video, or 360 marketing campaigns.
• 2+ years of experience managing a team.
• Ability to manage a team of Producers and Associate Producer to drive creative, strategy and campaigns.
• Bachelor's Degree required. Previous entertainment experience preferred.
• Comprehensive understanding of today's media landscape and how people engage with marketing.
• Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, After Effects, Motion, ProTools, Soundtrack or SoundBooth.
• A data-driven approach to problem solving and scaling.
• Detail oriented, organized, adept at prioritizing tasks, able to delegate appropriate responsibilities to producers and associate producers.
• Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline driven environment.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands