Responsible for the project document library, including file and document categorization, storage, retrieval and archiving, presentation materials, printing services and general copy that support the administration, design, development and documentation of theme parks, location-based entertainment venues, hotels and resorts, interactive, etc.
• Maintain continuity of digital files to ensure naming standards, appropriate file locations, format standardization. Assist with educating end users on Records & Information Compliance SOP. Support end users with search and retrieval of files from digital archive. Assist Records & Information Compliance Manager with creating/maintaining content on collaboration systems used by design teams
• Assist Records & Information Compliance Manager with project management software and delivery systems which may include 3rd party software applications, SharePoint, other intranet/extranet and shared drives. Coordinate the set-up of new vendor folders and user accounts on the FTP site. Maintain FTP site to optimize functionality. Coordinate setup and maintain access permissions for FTP and SharePoint. Troubleshoot end user issues.
• Create and track document passwords for IP sensitive documentation being supplied to third party vendors. Watermark and password protect IP sensitive documentation being supplied to third party vendors.
• Responsible for large format print services and digital manipulation to communicate the best solution for print materials, digital media, etc. Mounting of artwork and other presentation materials actual artwork, digital art, photo materials, etc.
• Collaborate with UC Production/Reprographics Coordinator to oversee scanner and print equipment, maintenance and meter reads. Track and order ink and paper supplies for large and small format printers.
• Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school degree or GED: Required. Bachelor’s degree: Preferred in design or related field.
• 1-2 years of experience using Sharepoint or other collaborative file sharing system. Experience in understanding/maintaining file structures, web content, search capabilities. 3-5 years of experience with an. architectural, construction, civil engineering, advertising, design studio or reprographics house supporting document control, large-scale printing and/or digital art. Software experience required: Photoshop, Illustrator or Freehand, Quark Express or other layout program. Must be assertive, organized and able to handle multiple projects in a team atmosphere; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of document organization and cataloging. Knowledge of digital content management, document security, search and removal. Knowledge of print media, electronic media for presentations, etc. required. Previous handling of blueprints helpful. Software experience required: Photoshop, Illustrator or Freehand, Quark Express or other layout program. Must be assertive, organized and able to handle multiple projects in a team atmosphere.
• Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Consistent attendance is a job requirement.