Stagehands are responsible for assembling/disassembling and maintenance of the stages during production.
• Assemble and set up lighting, props, microphones, road cases, musical instruments, scenery, set pieces and other parts at the beginning of the scene.
• Disassemble, remove and store aforementioned items at the end of scene.
• Load/unload props and materials from trucks.
• Move and rearrange furniture.
• Construct and paint set pieces.
• Assist carpenters with scenery build and installation.
• Hand the scenery up into the roof and lower it down onto stage.
• Assist with video, sound, and light production.
• Work with electricians and lighting assistants.
• Clean up stage and backstage area after performance.
• Operate scenery-moving machinery.
• Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work outdoors in possibly extreme heat, high winds and cold desert conditions
• Previous experience with manual labor
• Forklift & heavy machinery certified
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• This position may require minimum availability from Monday, March 23, 2020 to Friday, May 3, 2020.
• Day, mid and overnight shifts available
Additional Recruitment Information:
• Must apply by February 10th, 2020 in order to be guaranteed consideration
• We will be reviewing applications from January 22nd – February 10th, 2020
• We will be conducting phone screening interviews from February 6th – 10th, 2020. If you are selected to advance to a phone screen please expect a phone call to the number provided on you application after February 6th. This phone interview will last approximately 10 minutes.
• Candidates who are selected to advance to the final round of interviews will be contacted directly by the applicable department to coordinate this in person interview.
• You may also mail in your application/resume for consideration to: Attn: Human Resources 49950 Jefferson St Suite 130 #473 Indio, CA 92201