The Digital Project Manager will oversee marketing campaigns for hundreds of live shows and venues within the San Francisco / San Jose / Bay Area region for promoter Goldenvoice and The Mountain Winery venue. The incumbent will be in constant communication with regional marketers, talent buyers and local leadership in order to oversee execution of best practices across email, social, media buying, Customer Relationship Management, reporting, etc. The Digital Project Manager is responsible for managing multiple budgets at once and placing media that optimizes for right message, right time, right consumer, to drive ticket sales, as well as educating local marketers on best practices. The Digital Project Manager is responsible for reporting on return on investment / return on advertising spending, understanding success metrics, and leveraging centralized tools where appropriate.
• Lead and create email marketing campaigns and edit content to ensure a positive online image. Create plan on allocated amounts for each campaign and budget accordingly.
• Identify and manage cross-project dependencies. Consolidate, communicate and manage all issues and risks affecting the marketing campaign. Communicate project status to project participants and stakeholders accurately and on time.
• Partner with media team to book and execute media buys, optimize ticket sales, and report on success.
• Collaborate with venues to develop long term marketing initiatives and communicate with local marketing teams to plan shows and tours.
• Work with the Creative department to create unique assets and develop image for tour/show/venue.
• Analysis and Reporting: compile relevant demographic data to marketing teams and talent buyers in order to drive the most profitable ticket sales and successful marketing campaigns.v
• A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year) in Marketing or related fields
• 4 Years of related work experience
• Knowledge and experience working in omni-channel digital marketing
• Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media
• Functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel); and ability to learn required business systems
• Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques with great ability to identify potential
• Proficient in content marketing theory and application
• Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
• Exhibits the ability to switch from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, ability to prove ideas are analytically sound
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google +Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
• Maintains excellent writing and language skills
• Experience buying digital media and executing a digital media plan
• Excellent at building and maintaining sales relationships online and offline
• Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management)
• Analytical in nature using data to drive decisions
• Proficient in excel (model building a plus)
• Ability to multitask and exceptional organization skills in order to manage multiple campaigns